Subscribing to TrendCharts
TrendCharts Standard Membership $29.90 per month
For less than a cup of coffee per day you can gain access to our TrendCharts Trading Model:
- Follow our Weekly Trade Signals for all components of our TrendCharts Model Portfolio, CDN Model Portfolio, Dividend Portfolio, and Exotic Markets Portfolio.
- Follow our longer-term trades based on our monthly trade model in our Perito Moreno Portfolio.
- Gain access to our proprietary MacroView Index - our market barometer for Oversold and Overbought conditions on the SP500
- Receive our Weekly Trade Signals Summary via email at the beginning of each trading week
TrendCharts Premium Membership $49.90 per month
In addition to the Full Membership access and benefits listed above, Premium Members can also:
- Submit up to 20 stocks or ETFs per month for a TrendCharts Analysis. We will complete an analysis on any stock or ETF submitted showing: the current TrendCharts Trend, gain/loss on position, and a summary of price levels for potential TrendCharts Trade Signals.
- Gain access to our TrendCharts Dow Jones Portfolios (launched on August 20, 2012) and follow our TrendCharts Trades on the 30 individual stocks that comprise the index
- Gain access to our TrendCharts S&P/TSX 30 Portfolios(launched on September 10) and follow our TrendCharts trades on the top 30 stocks that comprise the S&P/TSX 60 Index.
TrendCharts Platinum Membership $69.90 per month
As a Platinum Memberof TrendCharts, in addition to the Full Membership access and Premium Membership benefits listed above, you can create your own customized Weekly Watchlist of 30 stocks or ETFs.
We will provide you with a timely weekly TrendCharts Analysis of your Watchlist which will contain the following:
- The current TrendCharts Trend for the stock or ETF (LONG, SHORT, or NEUTRAL).
- TrendCharts Trade Signal Dates and current gain/loss on each position.
- Weekly TrendCharts Buy and Sell Signals
- A summary of future potential Exit Signals and TrendCharts Trade Signals.
Your Weekly Watchlist will be updated every weekend and delivered to your inbox by 9:00am every Monday (Tuesday if markets are closed on Monday).
For additional information see TrendCharts Weekly Watchlist.
It is important to note that Trendcharts is a research publication. We are not financial advisors, and we will not be able to provide financial advice at the publication. The fees associated with becoming a member are for the research material and technical analysis we provide. But we do not and cannot offer individual financial advice. Please read our full Terms and Conditions before subscribing.
Sign up today by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and clicking the Subscribe button below!
I agree to the Terms and Conditions of a TrendCharts Membership.
Note: Once you have completed the subscription process you will be directed to our Member Registration page where you can create your Username and Password for TrendCharts.ca.